Bed/Bath: 2bd / 1 Split ba
Type: Unfurnished Flat
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Central Richmond Classic Lower Flat in 2 Unit Building
- 2 bedrooms, 1 split bath w/ separate tub and shower stall
- Edwardian building—lower unit in 2 unit building
- Unit is freshly painted
- Beautiful hardwood floors were just refinished but have some blemishes (But area carpets should cover these)
- Kitchen is cute and original—no granite, no dishwasher, no disposal
- Newer refrigerator, newer gas stove—both full-sized plus newer fan and light over gas stove
- Washer/dryer hookups in unit
- Decorative fireplace in living room
- Many new windows in bedrooms; classic windows in front
- Boxed ceiling in dining room
- Shared yard
- Water paid
- Sorry, no parking available
- Sorry, no pets
- Shown by appointment only
- Walk Score of 95: A walker's paradise, daily errands do not require a car
- Transit Score of 79: Excellent transit, with Tech shuttles and multiple Muni lines like the 38-Geary close by.
353-14th Avenue is located near Clement Street on a tree-lined block. The neighborhood has some of the best city living imaginable, with a friendly and diverse population, historically significant architecture, terrific public transportation, fabulous civic venues, and bustling shopping streets. Plus with a plethora of restaurants offering an amazing array of cuisines at a price for every budget, it's possible to dine one's way around the world without leaving home.
Great Sand Bank. A day-long drive from Downtown San Francisco during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, few folks resided in Central Richmond; its rolling, sandy terrain was considered inhospitable to parks, gardens or homes. Much has changed since the mid-1800s when the neighborhood was only suitable for garish amusements, roadhouses and saloons.
The Central Richmond today gives entree to the very best of San Francisco’s treasured urban parks. Entering Golden Gate Park from the rose garden at Fulton and Park Presidio, there’s easy access to the de Young Museum and California Academy of Sciences, as well as Strybing Botanical Garden, Stow Lake Boathouse and the Japanese Tea Garden. Walking east, i...
More About Central Richmond